1) Giving a lovely gift to the Mister.
2) This impressive Essie lineup in NYC...manicure please!
3) Bloggin', noggin' and laughing at my own jokes with Lula LaShonda while snuggling (with the cat and dog) by the fire.
4) Admiring a new necklace purchased in SoHo.
5) Wearing a new monogram necklace from the husband with my newest Chanel piece, a brooch my mother gave me the day before the wedding. Instead of wearing a sentimental piece of jewelry passed down from generations, we opted for brand new sparkles (!!). Mostly because that sentimental piece of jewelry passed down from generations?? It doesn't exist. Cheers to Chanel and new traditions!