- making peanut butter chocolate brownies for my guy -
- my new favorite lipstick shades, Catfight and Anarchy -
- these crazy Dr. Seuss-looking trees in Huntington beach that have me mesmerized -
- a sweet happy and note from the darling Amy at Coffee Beans & Bobby Pins -
- E! News sharing the offices of the Urban Decay headquarters.
- This video that makes me want to leave my cell phone at home more often.
- This commercial that is 100% me and Christian. I laugh every single time.
- Loving Amy Poehler.
- Being so sad about the news of Khloe and Lamar's separation. I never expected this from this couple!
What a week! With my first full week of work behind me, I am getting adjusted to the working schedule again. It was so wonderful to have the summer off and it makes getting back to the office even more exciting and fun. With the long weekend ahead, I'm looking forward to hanging with some friends at the beach and spending some much need quality time with that husband of mine I never seem to see. What do y'all have planned?
Thanks so much for checking in and don't forget to enter the Favery giveaway! Thank you so much to those of you who have entered and shared your favorite pieces and sweet comments. I love each one!! The winner will be announced Monday. Have a FAB holiday weekend!!! XO -